DUMAS CITY-WIDE COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINIC
FRIDAY, MARCH 19, 2021 – 8am to 5pm
DUMAS COMMUNITY CENTER
FOR: Everyone Age 18 + that fall into Phase 1B Category can take the shot. First Shot ONLY.
The category includes:
- Age 65 and older
- Persons with disabilities
- Police, fire, and other First Responders
- Education workers and Daycare workers
- Food & beverage manufacturing, and Agriculture (This group does not include food service workers)
- Leaders of religious places of worship (does not include members)
- Transit Workers
- Postal and Package Delivery Services
- Grocery Stores and Meal Delivery Agents
- Manufacturing workers
- Essential Government Workers (Federal, State, Local)
For a specific listing of individuals by classification, go to the Arkansas Department of Health Website.
100 Volunteers are needed to work during the clinic.
Volunteers include medical and non-medical personnel. Volunteers must be age 18+.
There will be three shifts: 7:30 am; 11:30 am; and 3:30 a.m.
Call Mayor Simon or City Clerk Eldridge to volunteer – 382-2121.
Volunteers will receive the vaccination at the end of their shift.
APPOINTMENT LINK: Use the link below to make an appointment. https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=21601052&appointmentType=21038885
For More Information go to: Dumasar.net